Lepaq Lepaq @ Ceylon Road, Off Changkat Bukit Bintang

22:32

Everyone know I love FOODS a lot! I bet everyone same as me too. Today gotta share my recent love : Lepaq Lepaq @ Ceylon Road, Off Changkat Bukit Bintang

This is my meal : Sauté Salmon Fish , Cappucino , Rainbow contton-candy ice cream.


Yummmmmsss! Sauté Salmon is really damn delicious, fall for it from my first bite!


This is how Lepaq Lepaq looks from outside, set in mysterious two-storey space with forested view of Bukit Ceylon.
PS : I'm using waze to there and I miss it,it's just right beside resident CONDO. 

(Photo grab from web)


Here's their best seller in Lepaq Lepaq, and so regret I not yet try them out! #because my stomach can't fit in anymore lol 

(Photo grab from web)
First best seller : Nasi Lemak Cheese Cake
Sounds weird? But surely I will go for it next. 

(Photo grab from web)
Cotton-candy coffee also one of the best seller, this is so love!
I thought I was ordering this at first,but I'm ordering wrong one, sad case. Attractive appearance!



Forested view from second floor, feeling good and relax. :)



Lepaq Lepaq
Lot 687, Jalan Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur. Same street as Regency Tower & Lanson Place. Daily, 11am-9pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments